Skip to primary navigation
Skip to content
Skip to footer
- All tickets are sold by the seat. One ticket fits all, ages 2 – 100+. Children under 2 sit free on a lap.
- Luggage, strollers, coolers, backpacks, and other “freight” are not permitted on the passenger coaches.
- Pre-paid tickets are good for the ride on the specific date and time the reservation was made for.
- Office hours: Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. -3 p.m.
- Requests for refunds will be handled on an individual basis. In most cases, a replacement ticket for another ride will be issued dependent on the reason for the refund request.
- All refund requests for reservation only/limited seating events such as Murder Mystery Train Ride or Wine Tasting Specials must be received no later than TWO WEEKS prior to your trip. All sales will be final and no refunds will be granted after this point. For complete cancellations at any time, a $10 processing fee will be retained.
- Pre-paid ticket reservations for rides designated as Special Events must be canceled at least 48 hours in advance to receive a refund. After this point, ALL SALES ARE FINAL and NO REFUNDS or CREDITS will be granted.
- A $10 fee is charged to refund any reservation paid by credit card.
- No refunds will be given after the train has departed the station.
- No refunds are given for group no-shows.
- We have never canceled a scheduled train ride; however, should there be the need to cancel a train ride, refunds or exchanges for future rides will be gladly given.
- Our steam locomotive burns soft coal. Occasionally, cinders and sooty water may spray from the smokestack and soil clothing. The Arcade & Attica Railroad does not assume any responsibility for soiled clothing.
- We reserve the right to alter schedules and substitute motive power as operating circumstances warrant.